The main reason for this project is the need to make more efficient the educative methodologies and techniques throught the exchange of ideas and good practices. The project will develop new methodologies for learning and teaching, which are complementary to traditional education, even to current training on competencies and skills. It will incorporate new teaching strategies for entrepreneurship as horizontal competencies, incorporating a model to include in regular curricula which will stimulate creativity, innovation, interest and dynamism. It will work on a profile of proactive learners, creating opportunities for those students who face challenges in classic subjects like maths, physics, history, etc. but have different, other talents conducive to the design of ideas and proposals.
The project is based on "Learning by Doing and Teaching". All partners will prepare "Mini projects" during student meetings. Mini projects in each project meeting are planned into the framework of our Partnership project. They will showcase new experiences and good practice from each partner. Entrepreneurial students and entrepreneurial teachers will work in international environment with people connected to entrepreneurship. This will raise the visibility of the innovative work of each partner further motivating proactive students.
It involves 5 partners from 5 countries (Turkey, Portugal, Slovenia,France and Spain). All partners have a long tradition and experience concerning their technical knowledge.
The discussions and results will be published. Teaching and learning materials will be provided in an interactive way, raised on a level of teenage and adult thinking and translated into all project languages.
- Expand the knowledge and understanding of the educational practices of the involved countries
- Improve the skills of the staff of the school and enhance the quality of teaching and learning
- Modernization of schools
- To achieve good practice exchanges and also exchange of ideas and concrete methods of working;
- To improve skills, pedagogical and teaching tools;
- To analyse the differences of the diverse educational systems from the partner countries regarding education, Students motivation methods, teaching strategies and "Learning by Doing and Teaching" methodology;
- To promote cooperation to ensure quality in education;
- To promote innovative practices in education.
- To learn and work together with other EU colleagues;
- To increase employability not only in the national but also in the EU labour market;
- To improve their foreign language, intercultural and social competences by international cooperation, real-world experience (mobility, meetings) using the “learning-by-doing” method;
- To decrease stereotypes about other countries.
Beneficiaries are Students and teachers of Secondary school.
- Design a set of teaching strategies to implement at partner schools;
- Creation of web page to share and disseminate intellectual output and results of our project;
- 2 Transnational Project meetings for teachers;
- 4 LTT Project activities for teachers
- 4 LTT Students international workshops activities;
- Multiplier Events activity
- Making videos and writing books
-25 Technical Handbooks in English
-25 Technical Videos in English
This project is an example for good international co-operation within ERASMUS+.
ERASMUS+ will get more famous in schools, communities and policy makers. It contributes indirectly to the integration of Europe and the understanding between the nations.